The BDA is updating our Brunswick map. The map features an illustrated map of Downtown Brunswick on one side and a Brunswick area map with an inset of Cooks Corner/Brunswick Landing. Local business listings, with grid locator coordinates, will be on both sides of the map. 35,000 maps will be printed. Click here to see the illustrated map.
35,000 printed maps to be distributed at:
– Brunswick Visitor Center (63,000 visitors annually)
– Amtrak Downeaster Stations
– Yarmouth & Kittery Visitor Information Centers
– Area restaurants, hotels, inns, libraries, shops, and other businesses
– Large scale exterior versions in Downtown Brunswick Kiosk, Senter Place, and Brunswick Visitor Center
– Southern Midcoast Maine Chamber of Commerce and other local organizations
– PDF version displayed on the BDA website
UPDATE: Reservation and payment due
March 27 (end of day).NEW Deadline TBD.
Display Ads – 2 available:
Back Cover Panel only. Call Deb at 207-729-4439
|3.75”w x 4.4” h||$1,600 ea|