1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
St Paul’s Episcopal Church
27 Pleasant Street
Sing We Noel concerts, which are taking place at St Paul’s Episcopal Church at 1 pm, 3 pm, and 5 pm on Saturday, December 10.
“Somehow, the roads were better on the way home, and the fellow travelers less hurried, everyone less focused on the work to be done to get through Christmas, and more thoughtful about the possibilities of something deeper and more meaningful arising from the season at the darkest hour of the year… If you get a chance to see ‘Sing We Noel’ next Christmas, please don’t miss it. It will change your perspective on the season.” —Wiscasset Newspaper
Celebrate the spirit of the season with Oratorio Chorale, Sweetest in the Gale, and Horizon Voices. This family-friendly concert includes sing-along carols and a cookie and cocoa reception.
- Tickets: $25 adults / $10 under 18
- We strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance, as these shows often sell out.
- Online ticket sales end 12 hours before the scheduled start of the show.
- Door tickets will be sold if space permits.
- Buy Tickets: www.eventbrite.com/o/oratorio-chorale-31248741647
COVID protocols – subject to change in response to local conditions at time of event
- Masks are strongly recommended for all audience members above the age of 2 years old. If rates in Cumberland County increase dramatically, we will make masks required.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from coming to the concert, and we will provide you with a refund or a transfer to another date. Please do your part to keep our community safe!