8:30 am - 12:30 pm
11 Atlantic Avenue
Brunswick, ME 04011
Saturdays 9:00 am to 12:30 pm for the general public – From 8:30 – 9:00 we will allow only high-risk populations to shop.
September 26 –> October 31, 2020
Brunswick Landing | 11 Atlantic Ave | Brunswick
OUR SATURDAY FARMERS’ MARKET HAS MOVED TO BRUNSWICK LANDING!
WE ARE NOW LOCATED IN THE PARKING LOT SHARED BY FLIGHT DECK BREWING, THE REAL SCHOOL, AND WILD OATS.
Directions to the NEW MARKET LOCATION at
11 Atlantic Ave, Brunswick from Maine Street/downtown Brunswick:
Turn onto Bath Road at Bowdoin College. Go 2.2 miles. Turn right onto Admiral Fitch Drive at the main entrance to Brunswick Landing. Go 0.8 miles, then turn right onto Pegasus Drive at the four-way intersection. The Market will be on your left (Flight Deck Brewing Parking Lot).
Other BTLT Farmers’ Market Changes in Response to COVID-19
It is not just the location that will be different. We are implementing a host of other precautions we want the community to be aware of, including:
- From 8:30-9:00 the market will only be open for shopping by high-risk populations including seniors, the immunocompromised, pregnant women, people with disabilities, and caregivers;
- There will be no outhouse available to customers; and
- The number of customers permitted in the market at any time will be limited, so attendees should be prepared to wait and/or come at mid- to late-morning, times that tend to be less busy.
In addition, we are asking all customers to:
- Follow all CDC guidelines
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been around someone who is sick
- Wear a mask at all times
- Bring hand sanitizer
- Stay at least six feet away from others
- Send only one person per family to shop
- Keep your visit as brief as possible to assure everyone has an opportunity to shop.