5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mid Coast Primary Care & Walk-In Clinic
22 Station Avenue
Brunswick, ME 04011
Patients of Mid Coast Hospital and Mid Coast Medical Group can now benefit from a faster and more convenient registration process. When checking-in for appointments, inpatient stays, or outpatient services, patients can use the new Smart Card to avoid extra paperwork, simplify the check-in process, and save time.
The public is encouraged to sign up to get a Smart Card at one of these convenient events:
- Tuesday, October 14, 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. at the Mid Coast Primary Care & Walk-In Clinic, 22 Station Avenue, Brunswick
- Saturday, October 18, 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Mid Coast Hospital Registration, 123 Medical Center Drive, Brunswick
- Tuesday, October 21, 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. at the Mid Coast Primary Care & Walk-In Clinic, 22 Station Avenue, Brunswick
- Wednesday, October 22,1:00 – 4:00 p.m. at Thornton Oaks, 25 Thornton Way, Brunswick
- Thursday, October 23, 5:00 – 8:00 p.m at Mid Coast Medical Group-Bath, 1356A Washington Street, Bath
- Saturday, October 25, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at Mid Coast Medical Group-Topsham, One Wellness Way, Topsham
The Mid Coast Health Smart Card combines all personal identification and insurance information into a single secure record that is stored in the card’s microchip. The information is accessed through card readers located at the Hospital and throughout the Medical Group offices, including the Walk-In Clinic Downtown at Brunswick Station.
By allowing for a one-step check-in process, the new Smart Card system promises to decrease wait times, eliminate the need for multiple updates to personal information, and save time by making the registration and check-in process easier. Additional benefits of the Smart Card include a more seamless record keeping system and quicker access to accurate information in emergency situations.