10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Brunswick Police Department
85 Pleasant Street
Brunswick, Maine 04011
Mid Coast Hospital will hold medication collections at the following locations:
- Brunswick Police Department (85 Pleasant Street, Brunswick)
- Bath Police Department (250 Water Street, Bath)
- Georgetown Fire Department (777 Five Islands Road, Georgetown)
- Harpswell Town Office (263 Mountain Road, Harpswell)
- Richmond Police Department (26 Gardiner Street, Richmond)
- Topsham Public Safety Building (100 Main Street, Topsham)
Drop off unused, unwanted, or outdated household pills, ointments, or drops at the community collection points listed above. Please, no needles or thermometers.
If you can’t make the collection date, Big Green Boxes for medication collection are always available in the Brunswick, Bath, Topsham, and Richmond Police Departments, as well as the Sagadahoc County Sheriff’s Office.
For more information, please call (207) 373-6957.