5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Brunswick Hotel & Tavern
4 Noble St.
Brunswick, Maine 04011
A Community Conversation on Healthcare Changes and Rising Costs
Join Maine Quality Counts on Thursday, June 8, at the Brunswick Hotel & Tavern for a community conversation on healthcare changes and rising costs. The Choosing Wisely panel discussion begins at 5:00 p.m., and will be followed by a Member Mingle and Networking opportunity. This is a free event with light food and snacks provided.
Town Hall Panelists include:
- Moderator | Joanne Bean, VP & Chief Advancement Officer of St. Joseph’s College, and QC Board Member
- Hospital/System | Lois Skillings, President and CEO of Mid Coast–Parkview Health
- Healthcare Provider | Erik Steele, DO FAAFP, Practice Medical Director for Scarborough & Gorham, Martin’s Point Health Care
- Consumer | Emily Brostek, Executive Director, Consumers for Affordable Health Care
- Employer | Ellen Belknap, President of SMRT Architects and Engineers
For more details and registration information, click here.