01/19/15 - 02/02/15
5:00 am - 6:30 pm
Believe Fitness Center
25 Stanwood Street
Brunswick, Maine 04011
You can exercise all you want but you have to combine healthy eating with the exercise to make it work. So Walt and I have come up with another Challenge that will start January 19th, 2015 and run thru February 28th, 2015.
The first 14 days of the challenge we will give you the 14-Day Jumpstart to Eating Clean Manual and walk you thru what to expect over the first 14 days. We’ll go over the basic principles of eating clean, what to eat, what to eliminate for 14 days, when to eat and how to get started as well as several recipes to get you going. After the14 days we will guide you thru the next 4 weeks with weekly tips and education. You commit to 2 cardio and 2 strength workouts a week, with at least 2 being at Believe Fitness Center for the next 6 weeks.
The cost per person…
Non-members -$175 includes unlimited classes thru February 28th, 2015.
Non-members bring a friend and sign up together and both receive $5 off per friend up to $25.
6 Month Membership Members – FREE with your 6 month commitment
Month-to-Month Membership Members – $25
*Class Pass members -$50
Not currently a 6-month member??? If you commit to 6 months at $99 a month you can get it FREE.
• Weigh ins and measurement at the beginning and at the end of the challenge.
• Weekly weigh ins to keep you on track.
• 14-Day Jumpstart to Eating Clean manual will be sent to you thru email.
• Education on eating clean and balancing exercise and a healthy diet.
• Private Facebook group for motivational tips, education on exercise and healthy eating as well as support from other members and staff at BFC.
• Weekly challenges – could be nutritional challenges or physical challenges.
• Unlimited Ugi®, TRX® and SPIN® classes at BFC for the 6 weeks for non-members and monthly members. *Class Pass members will need to use their class passes for any Ugi®, TRX® and SPIN®classes.
We will work together as one big team to challenge the way we eat and what we have always considered to be “clean eating”. You will have more energy, which will put you in a better mood. You should also sleep better and lose weight among other benefits.
Register today by emailing Valerie at Valerie at: believefitnesscenter.com.