The BDA is creating a new map to be distributed this Spring. The map will feature an illustrated map of Downtown Brunswick on one side and a Brunswick area map with insets of Cooks Corner/Brunswick Landing and Lower Topsham Village. Local business listings, with grid locator coordinates, will be on both sides of the map. 50,000 maps will be printed. Click here to see the illustrated map!
**Payment options: Be sure to click the blue “Submit” button, then pay by credit card below or send a check payable to the BDA:
50,000 printed maps
– Brunswick Visitor Center (63,000 visitors annually)
– Amtrak Downeaster Stations
– Yarmouth & Kittery Information Centers
– Local Restaurants, Hotels, Inns, Libraries, Shops and other businesses
– Southern Midcoast Maine Chamber of Commerce and other local organizations
– PDF version displayed on the BDA website
Reservation and payment due April 2nd (end of day).
26.25” x 18” Flat and 3.75” x 9” Folded.
Back Cover Panel
|3.75”w x 4.4” h||$1,600 ea|