Traffic Alert: Construction Continues – The anticipated schedule for the period of August 13th to August 20th is as follows:
- Union Street will continue to be closed in sections from Mill Street to the Municipal Lot during this period
- There will continue to be periodic lane closures on Pleasant Street
- The contractor will continue to fine grade sidewalks, driveways, and side streets
- Mill Street is tentatively scheduled to be paved at the end of the week, however, this schedule is dependent on weather and crew availability
- Union Street will be closed in various locations during work hours and will reopen to limited local access outside of work hours (generally work hours will be 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., M-F). No parking in the closed area will be allowed at any time during the estimated two week work period for this section.
- Emergency Contacts for any work site issues:
Union Street businesses remain open while the construction is on-going and customers are advised to park on side streets and use the public sidewalks to get to each business. Please continue to support local businesses while this work is on-going. Stay tuned for more updates as the work progresses or call BPWD FMI at 725-6654.
If anyone who receives this email wishes to opt out from receiving future emails please reply to this email and indicate Cancel or Remove in the first line. If you know anyone who would like to receive this traffic alert email in the future for this project (we plan to do weekly updates) please have them call the office or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating they wish to get email updates on the Union Street construction work.