6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Curtis Memorial Library and St. Paul’s Epsicopal Church Parish Hall
Brunswick, Maine 04011
Two contiguous walk-between Brunswick venues:
Curtis Memorial Library Morrell Meeting Room, 23 Pleasant St.
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church Parish Hall, 27 Pleasant St.
All the work will be divided by artists’ last names – approximately 1/3 will hang at the Curtis Library and 2/3 will hang in the Parish Hall.
- 300 works of art by 150 Maine artists. Silent Auction for 3 pieces.
- Four sizes of artwork will be on sale this year. 8×10 ($200), 10×10 ($200), 12×12 ($250), and 12×24 ($300).
- Reception at the event featuring fabulous food & drink.
- $5 entry fee for all but participating artists.
- Sales benefit local nonprofit Arts Are Elementary.
Public Preview: September 21, 6-8 pm and Friday September 22, 12-3 pm at our two venues.
Online Preview: 10x10Brunswick.org
Extended Sale: Saturday 23, 9-11 am. 10×10 Extended sale in the Parish Hall of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church only.
Contact: Nancy Senecal 207-844-4962