CONGRATULATIONS to Pat & Nancy O’Brien, winners of BDA’s “Escape to Tuscany” trip raffle, a 6-Night, 7-Day trip to Tuscany, Italy for two people, including airfare, departing March 20! Pat & Nancy, owners of Fiore Olive Oils and Vinegars, held winning ticket #48.
In addition to the trip, the ticket includes a Pre-Italy package featuring a Taste of Tuscany – Brunswick Style: Tuscan-themed dinner for two at The Brunswick Inn, discount on wine with Italian language and travel tips from Tim O’Brien (no relation) owner of Enoteca Athena in downtown Brunswick.
Raffle Drawing: Win a 6-Night trip for 2 to Tuscany, Italy
Raffle limited to 300 TICKETS • Value $8,500
6-Night, 7-Day trip to Tuscany, Italy for two people, including airfare, departing March 20, 2018
Also Available at Cool As A Moose, Brunswick.
Drawing Date: January 25, 2018 (at BDA Annual Meeting, Bowdoin College).
Ticket sales close: Jan. 24, Midnight.
The winner of this raffle will experience:
Also Included: Pre-Italy package featuring a Taste of Tuscany – Brunswick Style:
- Tuscan themed dinner at Brunswick Inn
- Glass of Tuscan wine at Enoteca Athena
- Olive oil tasting of Tuscan oils at Fiore
- Gelato at Gelato Fiasco
- Basic Italian language instruction with Bowdoin College professor
- Travel planning & insider tips with Enoteca Athena chef/owner, Tim O’Brien, to discuss the area, things to do, how to get around, etc.