Thanks to all the “Diva’s” that joined us! Check out the Red Carpet photos at Andrew Estey Photography Shutterfly page here.
Gather your girlfriends for an exciting evening of indulgence and fun with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, paraffin hand dips, make-up application tips, personalized style consultations for eye & sunglass frames, a psychic readings and more!
The Fashion Show is back! Local “celebrity” models will show off the latest fashions provided by our local retail shops.
Tickets: In advance: $30 – includes one Diva cocktail and free feather boa! At the door: $35 – includes free feather boa!
- Delicious hor d’ouvres by Joshua’s Restaurant and a decadent dessert buffet (Union Street Bakery & Cake Shop, Wild Oats Bakery & Cafe,
Wilbur’s Chocolates & Edible Arrangements)
- “Red Carpet” photos by a professional photographer
- Two Psychic Readers
- A Fashion Show featuring spring styles from local Brunswick shops (It’s All Good, Wyler’s, Fleet Feet Sports, The Gallery at Morning Glory, and Cool As A Moose)
- Dance party with Tony from Tony’s Dance Studio!
Interactive services – provided by:
- Pura Vida Day Spa – paraffin hand treatment and free skin analysis
- The Lash Studio – mini makeovers and lash extension demos
- Ibis Massage & Bodywork – chair massages
- Keith Field Goldsmith – jewelry maintenance and cleaning consultations to keep sparkling. Ask the gemologist – get your questions answered. Do your thing and put on the bling!
- Berries Hearing & Optical Center – eyeglass and sunglass frame style consultations
- Women’s Fitness Studio & Spa – skin analysis with a “skin scope”
- Wilbur’s Chocolate Confections – paint and decorate your own chocolate heart pop!
This event takes place at Maine State Music Theatre’s rehearsal space at 22 Elm Street, Brunswick. Space is limited. Cash Bar. This is a 21 and over event.